Tuesday, May 6, 2008

After School Ends

Well, I've got plans for the end of the school year, whether I want to or not! Oh, and I am finally updating after another long period of time with no updates.

Okay, about my most interesting travel plans for the end of this school year. I had thought about going to the northern part of Italy again and seeing some of the towns around Venice such as Padova (Padua), Vicenza and Verona. Sadly, I'm not going to be doing that. Of course, I'm still pretty excited about my plans, but I really did want to see some of these places. Maybe I can just take a few day trips to the cities, though the train tickets are a bit pricey. I'll figure it out, I suppose.

So, after all of that suspense, I will tell you all what I'm doing! I'm going to Malta for ten days! I hope I don't get bored there, which I don't think I will. Uh oh, I just had a bad thought. I'm traveling with Ryanair and can only take a carry-on bag. Which means that I can only take liquids and gels in tiny amounts. Which means that I can't take my sunscreen. I'm going to be in trouble! Let's hope that I can buy some sunscreen there for a lot less than 16 euro! So, those are my plans for the end of this school year! The end for now, I suppose. It's way past my bedtime!

No comments: