Friday, May 30, 2008

L'esame è fatto!

As the title says, the exam is done! The conversation exam was this morning, the last part of the PLIDA test for international certification in Italian. I think I did well, but I'm just relieved to have it finished! Now I have to wait until October or November to find out how I did on the tests and whether or not I passed. I won't be anticipating it because waiting that long with anticipation would probably kill me! So, I'm going to put it out of my mind. Now I have a few days left here in Florence before I'm off to my island vacation in Malta, which sounds a lot more glamorous than it probably will be.

Tonight is our closing ceremony where we will receive our diplomas and have one last meeting together. Tomorrow is the closing ceremony of the theology students, and I'm going to try to go to that, too. This afternoon I'll spend some time shopping for souvenirs! Anyway, these are my last few days in Italy, and I hope I can enjoy them as I have enjoyed this year!

No comments: