Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August, how I love your long days!

Sadly, there just aren't enough of them before school starts again! I've been so busy learning a new job and attempting to keep up with life that this summer has passed by in a blur! Of course, I'm sure part of that had to do with the fact that I'm used to my summer officially beginning at the end of April, whereas this year I got home almost in the middle of June. But anyway, life has been busy and fun this summer, though it's almost over. Well, summer anyway. Life isn't almost over, though with some of the classes I have to look forward to, I'm not quite so sure.

3 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

ritorna, bella!! vieni al mundo del Net. :)

mi manchi!

Becky Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Daniel said...

ancora dico, "vivi!" mi manchi.