Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vivo ancora!!!

It's amazing! She's alive! Wow, sorry my one loyal reader (Becky). :D And anyone else out there who got annoyed that I never updated. I felt kind of weird writing here since I technically made this my travel blog, and I haven't really done too much traveling, but I wanted it to be for later, too. So...Here it is. It's later, and I'm going to write more!

Apparently my classes did nearly kill me, but I survived last semester and I'm surviving this one. I'm hoping to graduate this May, hooray! We'll see if I ever make it down that long aisle to receive my long-anticipated diploma, though. I don't feel so sure sometimes. That's been discouraging me from writing, plus the fact that my computer acts up almost constantly these days. However, I will persevere! And live to see another day! Even if it contains tests, homework, stress, and more stress.

2 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

hang in there, bella! the world is slightly less crazy once graduated...well, that honestly depends. though i feel like i'm still slightly on vacation (not as much, but still) and it's nice not having homework at night.

do you have a plan for after May?? or blog about not having a plan after May. :)

ti voglio bene!!! grazie stai scrivando ancora!

evil dicator allie said...

Thank you, Becky! :) I know it's been forever again since I wrote this blog. I'm a need-based blogger, methinks. My poor blog is being used. Oh well. :P